Spotlight Sports Group has launched a new content engine anmed Superfeed. The engine will offer impartial betting insight, delivered by full API integration or a widget.
The engine will incorporate the group’s content into one product by delivering expert sports betting editorial and data on any sport in over 70 languages.
It will offer pre-match betting insights, verdicts and projections on all sports; while during a game it will provide users with in-play tipping, historical data and can react to on-field events.
Consumers can also benefit from editorial content which will be produced by the group’s data scientists and journalists.
Included with the engine is racing content from the Racing Post newspaper, which will cover 60,000 races worldwide and provide expert opinion on each race.
Chief commercial officer Sam Houlding said: “Superfeed is the next exciting step for Spotlight Sports Group when it comes to the provision of content. The product contains more content across more sports and languages than ever before.
“We’re now producing sports betting insights, verdicts and projections on 25,000 events a year. From our research, we know sports bettors bet on a range of up to 5% of sports events. With Superfeed you can now inform, empower and engage them on the other 95%, making more events matter to your customers.»